On-going support to the hurricane-ravaged residents of Pearlington, Mississippi

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hi Honey....I'm HOME!

Greetings, Friends:

I am finally home, after a brutal 17 hours on the road. I am glad to be back in the arms of my wonderful wife, but much of me is still in Pearlington, as they brace for Rita. Had I known she would be heading their way for sure, I would have stayed.

My, my, my. I am too tired to deal with Dream stealers tonight, so I will do it in the morning. Let me just say this: I sincerely doubt that there is anyone, anywhere in the world - including the homeless of Ontario - who are in challenging situations tonight that:

a) KNOWS this energy-sucking business is going on
b) CARES
c) is being BENEFITTED by it.

So, in the morning it will stop. Please give no further energy to it. He or she is free to create their own blog, stand on their clean little soapbox and fill their boots. I, for one, believe we reap what we sow. I wouldn't want to be this particular clipboard when the karmic bill comes due.

Thanks for all your love, prayers and support. It was a long drive and I have more postings to make.

And a new Dream. A big one....

P.S. P.J.: Thanks, my son.


Sleep well.

Jon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I got everyone upset with my comments - I apologise. Glad you're home safely.

7:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS PERSON GIVING ALL HIS POISON NEEDS TO GET A LIFE....

S

11:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hearts knows its reasons that reason does not understand.

More blessings Jon.

Same to you Anonymous.

- Saeed

9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home